Friday, June 1, 2012

What? You expect me to update this thing?

Okay, a couple things have happened since the last time I wrote an entry in here...

My friend Keith and I returned to our nations capitol memorial day weekend (just Sunday). We spent most of the day in the Air and Space Museum. That is one fun place! I took some photos...
The Apollo Lander 'Eagle'

John Glenn

 Space Mural

Me, in front of the FBI building.

We also went to the Spy Museum, they don't allow photos. :(


And also, as an aside, I was diagnosed with Lymphoma at Easter time.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Man, I was swimming in so much cleavage in our nation's capitol that I've got breast burn across my entire body. We should go back immediately.

A spy could have taken photographs in the spy museum and gotten away with it. Just saying.

The cool thing about that picture by the F.B. I. seal is that the reflection in the wall looks like an impressionist's view of the street.