Sunday, July 6, 2008

If it aint one thing it's another...

The last several weeks have been pretty hard on the machines around here.

First the air conditioner in the car went out, it was just blowing heat into the cabin. When we brought it into the dealer for repair it turned out it needed a lot more work done and the total bill was over two thousand dollars!

Then my X-Box 360 had a hardware failure, the dreaded 'red ring of death', luckily Microsoft has an extended warranty policy on this problem and fixed it for free. But I was still without it for several weeks.

Then my computer went on the fritz. In my ignorant attempts to fix it I made the problem worse and had to farm it out to my coworker Kevin to get it back in order. He was able to save most of my files and I am now, obviously, back online.

I hope that will be it for a while, I can't take much of this kind of excitement!

----------------
Now playing: James Taylor Quartet - Mission Impossible
via FoxyTunes

No comments: