Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Traffic Driver

In a blatant attempt to drive traffic to my blog I hereby list the top search terms on Google today:


Today's Hot Trends (USA)
1. super mario galaxy 2
2. brooks perlin
3. weather graphics
4. team ninja
5. metroid other m
6. wow patch 3.1.3 download

7. sichuan tengzhong
8. bruno eminem stunt
9. anencephaly
10. kate gosselin bikini pics

How's that for meaningful content?

I'm glad to see that the things on this list aren't all stupid fluff items. (there's some video game items in there!) ;)

(no editorial context is implied nor should be inferred by the inclusion or exclusion of particular search terms on this list; I got it from Google...)

----------------
Now playing: Aphex twins - Ghost in the Shell
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Yeah.............I'm not going to visit any of those sites. If you want to funnel more traffic through your site, you need to upload more adult content. I know some places if you're interested. Just saying.
A helpful chalkshark