Sunday, January 1, 2006

Holiday

I hope everyone had a grand holiday season. (whatever holiday you choose to celibrate...)

This was probably the most mediocre Christmas for me in quite a while, maybe forever.

I am still out of work (that library position didn't pan out) and my father was forced to retire this year, so I got virtually nothing and couldn't give anyone anything either.

That being said it wasn't a total washout, I still got to spend quality time with the people who matter most in my life and I am far from being on the street. My father is still alive and getting better. I also still have good friends and we get to see each other pretty much whenever we want.

There is much to be thankful for this year and I remain optomistic. If I could get a decent job I believe that would turn things around and put everything in the plus column.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: